About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Talking about Indoesian football “sigh” -.-

Honestly I prefer to European Football than my country’s football. I lost the passion when I’m watching Indoesian football. When I watch the European football, I think each player in a team brings a magnet to get the ball from the friend, so the can make good combination games :D I’m just kidding.. Maybe it’s because of regularly training and good ability of each players.

Indonesia is one of corrupt country. In Indonesia, football is not naturaly about the games, but also politics. I don’t know what are the goverment officials want from football competitions. So it’s reasonable that Indonesia couldn’t be the champion in football competition even in regional area.

And talk about the fans, fans from popular clubs in the world seems more honored and manageble than 
Indonesian football clubs fans. I put attention at their performances (clothes and accesories) or even they don’t wear their t-shirt, and sometimes they don’t have any tickets to watch the match but they still enter the stadion. And I heard from my mom’s friend, at the last match in a stadion near my house the football fans took everything (plunder) from the sellers around the stadion, and the next match no sellers around the stadion because they were afraid if the lost their things for twice.

(Ema)

2 comments:

  1. i very agree with you because football is not naturaly about the games, but also politics. although i don't know much about it , i often listen the news about irregularity from TV .
    and i prefer wathing indonesia football than europe football bcause i can distingish the atmosfer ,i thimk watching indonesian football is more exciting cause we live in indonesia , so we must make effort to advance football indonesia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds good :D
      yeah we need to support Indonesian football development,not only society but also state officials.
      I prefer watching European football because they're more faster, talented, and there is my favorite football player David Villa ^^
      http://outstanding-whizzes.blogspot.com/2011/03/david-villa.html

      Delete