About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Indonesian Football

Football is one of my favorite sports, it’s really populist sports. Almost in every country have this sport. Actually, footballs in every country are different. But now I will tell you about football in my country.

Talking about Indonesian football, it’s very interesting to talk about this from another side. Sometimes I proud to watch the league but sometimes I feel strange because it’s really related with anarchy and unfair playing. I really want to see the match in the stadium but I’m afraid because usually after the match sometimes the brawls happen. It’s really making the audience not comfort with the match, sometimes the woman and the children.

I want to feel like in another country, they watch the match in a good way and didn’t make other mistakes and give disadvantages to other people. As an Indonesian citizen I want to see my country play in World Cup. But it happened some years ago maybe before I was born in this world.

I never heard another achievement that Indonesian reaches. I love to see the match when the National team plays for some games and I don’t like when the match for the football club in Indonesia. I don’t know why but it’s better if I watch the match like Premier League or La Liga. But not for Indonesian club.

Many people in Indonesia only care about their self, especially for people who manage the Indonesian football. They don’t care about the achievement that the team gets. They only care how they get money from the job. All of Indonesian people always wish the best for the national team. But many people that don’t know about football take the place to be the leader of Football Association of Indonesia. Actually to be the leader we must dominate the association / subject that we have. Indonesian people never think about the satisfied to watching football match.

Fanatic fans in Indonesia didn’t do their good attitude when they watch football. They make riot and dangerous thing in the match place. It’s really not good and makes people afraid.

My dreams are only one, I want Indonesian football get better and all of Indonesian people can enjoy it with nice situation.

(Fifi)

No comments:

Post a Comment