About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Friday, March 23, 2012

The High School World

The Senior High School World

During my time in senior high school I had many experiences and I felt many things, happy, cheerful, angry, sad, worried, naughty, pleasure, and etc...
I felt happy because my school is fresh and spacious, it has many tress, wide parking area, a wide mosque, two sport fields, free wi-fi, a new rebuild hall, canteens, library, computer, chemistry, physics, and language labolatories.
I start studying every Monday-Friday at 6.45 a.m. until 3.30 p.m and twice break time at 9.45-10.00 a.m and 11.30 a.m -12.30 p.m. Very long time to spend in school I only have 5 hours at home because after that I go sleep. I think it’s bad program for studying because no balances time for school and individual time. How can students develop their own ability if most of the time already spent in school? That’s often make me felt angry...
I still remember when I was at second grade of senior high school, I went to the canteen with my friends while waiting the history teacher. My history teacher was a woman. When I came back to the class, she already started the class and I was late! I felt very worry at that time. She forbid us to join the class and if we still join the class she wouldn’t continuing the lesson. So I exit from class and wait outside the class, then she came and asked us not to repeat the mistake again and we apologized to our teacher.
My school have two canteens, usually the students called the boys canteen and the girls canteen. I never went to the boys canteen. In girls canteen the seller sell roasted chicken, meatball, pecel, noodle, fried chicken, ayam kremes, soto ayam, gado-gado, lontong mie, fried rice, and various beverages. All are nice and delicious, also cheap :D
But the best time is when I and my friends sat around the side of coridors, we talk, joke, share, and discuss. Maybe this is the most what I miss when I already graduate from my senior high school beside the food in the canteen..

(Fifi)

No comments:

Post a Comment