About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Dream


Hello, my name is Mela. I'm a studentof Speak Up Pre-Adavanced Class. Here's my writing for the assignment that Ms. Silvana gave me in the class. I will tell you about my dream.

My dream is to become a doctor, because doctor helps people, cures them. My parents also want me to become a doctor. The way to become a doctor is very hard, so many things to learn. But my parents say that it’s worth it, because the salary is huge. They always make my brother as an example, and I actually make him as an example. And to accomplish my dream, of course I have to study hard, really really hard. Then I have to enroll to senior high school with very good scores. 

Enrolling to a good senior high school will also makes me easier to accomplish my dream, I want to enroll to SMAN 5 Surabaya. My sister says many doctors that she knows graduated from SMAN 5, they also graduated from UNAIR. After graduate from senior high school I want to continue my study to UNAIR. Actually my choices are two; UNAIR or UI, but my sister said UNAIR is better that UI. She said doctors that graduated from UNAIR are more than UI. My friend said that it’s harder to be a doctor in Surabaya if I graduated from UI. 

Well, my plan is to have perfect scores in national examination first, about which university I’ll enroll to, will be think later. But to focus on school lessons is actually not too easy, many things make me lose focus. For example is internet. It is good to search lessons I don’t understand but sometimes when I search other things like updates of EXO, it lasts for so long time. It makes me lose focus on searching my lessons. 

Other example is music, sometimes I listen to music when I do my homework or other tasks, but after I finish my homework or tasks I still continue listen to the songs till fall asleep. After do homework or other tasks I should study lessons that will teach tomorrow or do some exercises for national examination. My parents say I have to focus on national examination and my school lesson, they should be my first priority for now because they are the most important things for now. 

When I was a kid, my dream is to become an astronaut. My teacher told me and my friends about moon in kindergarten and since that time I love astronomy. I really love astronomy, a study about stars, planets, galaxies and others. Until now, when I read articles or book about astronomy or movies that is related to astronomy, I’ll be so enthusiasm. I also want to know if alien does exist or not. Well, I believe that alien exists and I want alien does exist. I don’t know why I believe that alien exists and actually the current evidences are not strong, it doesn’t make statement that alien does exist or not.  My parents said astronaut is not a profession, but I still want to go to space till now. 

Years passed, I know other profession that is related to astronomy, it is an astronomer. I thought that astronaut is the only profession that is related to astronomy. After I know more about astronomer, I want to become an astronomer. I want to find other planet in other galaxy that humans can live in. I want to be both, astronomer that learns about astronomy and astronaut that goes to space. If I can go to space, I want to go to Neptune. Neptune is my favorite planet in our solar system.  Then my dream is to become a doctor to help people, an astronomer to learn astronomy, and an astronaut to go to space.

(Mela)

No comments:

Post a Comment