About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Indonesia Exams

taken from www.google.co.id


Education is always connected with  lesson, grade, exams, etc. One of Indonesia’s education program is “twelve-year compulsory education”. Students should finish the educations in elementary school for six years, three years in junior high school, and three years in Senior high school. On every grades students will have exams to continue to the next grade. The national exams are writen test to definite a student passed to next education grade or not.

I will tell about my exams since I was in elementary school until senior high school.

I studied in Manukan kulon VI/589 Elementary school. I started in 2000 until 2006. I was a smart girl and my teachers impressed by me. They always sent me as a representative student from my school to joined inter-school quiz contest. I had many kind friends and commendable teachers. Some of my teachers are Mrs. Sri Purwantiningsih, Mrs. Merry, Mr. Efendi, and my headmaster was Mr. Poeryono. Mrs. Merry is one of my favorite teacher.

When I was in third grade of elementary school, my teacher has a sudden test and I hadn’t any preparation, so I only answered three questions of ten questions. Then I went home and told to my mom while crying. I felt, I was the most stupid student in my class but actually I didn’t know my friends’ scores. At the end sixth grade of elementary school I have a national exams to continue to junior high school. I enjoyed the test and I didn’t find many difficulties when doing the test because I already prepared it completely and my teacher trained me with many exercises. And I got the best national score in my elementary school.

After graduated from elementary school I continued to SMP NEGERI 26 SURABAYA from 2006 until 2009. I was happy to study in this school. It has very wide area, many facilities, good education programs, and new buildings. I got many friends, experiences, amazing teachers, and lessons of course and values of life. I joined with Atma English Course since I was in second grade of junior high school. I told to my mom that I wasn’t really really understand English and I want to join in an English Course. After joined in Atma English Course, I think my English ability improved certainly and I got perfect score at English subject when National Exams for Junior high school.

Then I continue to SMA NEGERI 11 SURABAYA, and now I have been preparing for school exams, National exams, and a National University Entrance Exam. I already past practice exams. At English subject, I made a video about procedure text or narrative text with my friends, at art subject I got photography assignment, writing an argumentative text at Indonesia Language subject, marathon and swimming at sport subject, practice Japanese dialog at Japanese Language subject, and many sains practice exams.

I will have National exams a month later, I don’t know i just feel a little bit afraid and worry but hopefully everything will be alright and I can get good scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment