About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

exam, scary or not ?

Exam, I think many people who after get education ever had it. Some people think that exam was very scary and also not many people think that is was excited. For me, exam was very scary. Why I can say like that?

I ever had bad experience about getting national exam to pass my junior high school. Maybe we can call it with national exam syndrome. Now I’m in the third grade of senior high school and I will get exams after this, maybe waiting about a month again. 

Back to my story, it happened when the exams for mathematic, the syndrome come to me and I got diarrhea. It was really disturbing me, I couldn’t concentrate and I was afraid. But, in whatever situation I must do the exam.
In my country, many students got the syndrome before and after the national exam. I don’t know why but maybe they felt like what I felt. It was scary time when you only do the exam for 4 days after you got your school about 3 years. That’s the government rights to make all of the students in Indonesia got stress.
I think that’s not fair, we went to school about 3 years and we must decide our future about 4 days. I think the government must make another right that gives an advantage for all students in Indonesia.
Besides that, many students felt that national examination also excited. Where do I can find the excited things from national examination? Students who said it exciting maybe they are ready to get the exam and they also study hard for it.

Actually, examination need preparation, our mental and pray to God. But, when I was in elementary school I didn’t feel any syndrome meanwhile that’s my first examination. When I was in junior high school I got the syndrome. In the first and second day I didn’t feel anything hut when the time for mathematic I got sick. Yeah, math was one of the subjects that I wasn’t good anymore. 

Next month I will get my national examination for passing my senior high school. Talk about my preparation, I only study at school, study in course and the last that I do is pray. After my national examination that held on April, 16 2012, I will get another exam. The exam is SNMPTN, it is a selection for student who after graduating from senior high school wants to continue the study in university, but they must pass the exam first. Many people said that it was scary, because the rival was all students from Indonesia and we try to get the chair in state university with cheap fee. 

I don’t want the get diarrhea again in my next exam. I hope everything gone be ok. And I can finish my school with good score and I can continue my study to university.
I think exam also talk about our honesty. We do it in a fair way or not. If you cheat that’s your problem with God. But, as far as my experience cheating is normal and many students do it when the national exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment