About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Like a Star - Taio Cruz



Like a star, a star, a star, a star. [x6]

[Verse 1:]

She's my everything, like a morning girl
She's my angel, up above my world
She's the only one, who understands me
That's why I called her, my new fan league

[Hook:]

She's the only one that I want by my side
She's the only one that I believe can save my life
She makes me wanna be a better man ohh why,
She's higher then the sky, the suns and the moon


See More. . .




This song is sung by Taio Cruz
If you listen to this song and read the hole lyric, you will know why i like this song
This song has romantic lyric. When listen to this song women is feel like she's really special and precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment