About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

TV Cinema


Hello all ...
Now I wanna tell you about TV cinemas. In Indonesia, there're many TV cinemas. Most of TV cinemas here have same story. The story always about riches, treasure, vanity, betrayal, and greed about love :*
The greedy character always be the faint. The poor character always trampled. Why I hate TV cinema ? Because I think TV cinema is bad program in the television. I prefer the cartoon rather than TV cinemas. 


cinta fitri
My families don't like TV cinemas. They like a comedy very much, actually me. do you know ? there are some people who watch TV cinema until they fall down their tears :) oh My God \('o')/
The story of TV cinemas always get criticism from the community. Because They think if the film director don't have different ideas -,- so bad ...
When I browse in the internet, TV cinemas in Indonesia that have long episodes until 2006 is Tersanjung. Tersanjung has 356 episodes and play in television for 6 years 11 months (1998-2005). OMG ! maybe Tersanjung has many fans but not me ! :D After Tersanjung, now in 2011 Indonesia has Cinta Fitri. This TV cinema is very popular here -,-
The seasons until 7. Our ex president, BJ Habibie loves this TV cinema...Besides Cinta Fitri and Tersanjung, Indonesia also has the others..hahaha :D and I don't like them too --'

source : 
wikipedia in Bahasa 


(Nindy)

No comments:

Post a Comment