About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Silvana Devinta Sari

I'm a pisces and I love music. I can listen to almost all kind of music, from Indonesian 70s to Beastie Boys rap. I love internet and can't enough thankful to the creator, without him I won't be able to write in such amazing web 2.0 technology.
 I'm an English teacher at Atma English Course at Jalan Manukan Dalam Blok 18E no 1, Surabaya. I've been teaching at Atma for almost 5 years. I'd like to make my students to practice their English more and be more confident. That's why I've asked the students to participate in this blog. They are all students of Speak Up Class. I have Lily who designed this blog-she's so good at drawing; Ema who wrote a lot about Harry Potter as her first post; Fifi who suggested me some places to eat; Nindy who loves football and irfan Bachdim a lot; Indy-who is trendy with lovely smile; and Rahayu a.k.a Ryu who just joined my class less than a month.
Everyone is unique, but we love our class. That's what make me love them and make my Saturday so bright..

No comments:

Post a Comment