About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Durian

 
Durian is famous fruits in Indonesia. Many people love durian. Durian have big size, thorn cover the body and also strong odour. I don't like durian because the odour and the taste. Durian is from Southeast Asia. Every people love durian from the taste but, for people who eat it more and more they will get stomachache. Some people really hate it, including me.
I ever try it after that i feel puke. I really hate the smell, for me the smell is bad. All about durian i don't like. Everythings that made from durian i don't like. Bread with durian jam, durian ice-cream, durian milkshake etc i don't like.
Not only the durian that we can eat, we also can eat the seeds. After we eat the durian we can collect the seeds and cook it. We can cook it with water, you can eat it when still warm. Durian have so many vitamin C. Durian also be source for cabohydrates, proteins and fat.
Remember, not recommend for us if we eat it to much.Because it will make us sick. Until forever i will never try to eat durian. Forever ......

(Fifi)

11 comments:

  1. i don't like durian. well..i eat, but i can't eat a lot lot lot of durian too. i don't mind with the smell, but once i got into a bus and i smelled durian for almost 1,5 hours..almost fainted. and i think the worst part of durian is...it's pricey..so expensive right? Especially durian monthomg from Thailand. But if i have a chance to go to Thailand, i;ll eat a lot of Durian :f:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with fifi ....

    I don't like durian from the taste and the smell >,<
    yackk....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like durian very much.... yeaaahh I love it,,, I think durian is a unique fruit and I'm a durian addict,,, hahhahhhaa... :g:

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't like durian too because the smell is not good and if i eat it too much i can throw up hehe ,, i think durian is nauseated fruit . :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't agree with your opinion .
    Not all of people hate this fruit .
    Because I like durian very much .
    Durian is one of my favorite fruit, actually Monthong Durian from Thailand .
    Hmm .. the taste is very deliciouse but, the price is expensive .
    I know that the taste and the smell of this fruit is different with the other fruit .
    But, I don't think so .
    Maybe you should try again .
    Hahaha ..
    Don't hate anything before you try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't agree with your opinion .
    Not all of people hate this fruit .
    Because I like durian very much .
    Durian is one of my favorite fruit, actually Monthong Durian from Thailand .
    Hmm .. the taste is very deliciouse but, the price is expensive .
    I know that the taste and the smell of this fruit is different with the other fruit .
    But, I don't think so .
    Maybe you should try again .
    Hahaha ..
    Don't hate anything before you try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow durian that a nice food..
    it have a nice smell and taste but not many people eat durian and like it..
    actually in old people they can not durian because their age and if they eat durian they will sick..
    and I dislike too, because I ever have problem with this fruit..
    Hehehe...
    maybe I try again but maybe no for me now.
    hehehe..
    keep smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ever try it but i dno't like it for me the taste is weird...
    'don't hate anything before you try it' I think even I try it it didn't change my opinion about hate durian

    ReplyDelete