About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ms. Silvana's Challenge

I thank my beloved students Ema and Fifi whom without them I would not finish my study. They were the most active contributors for this class blog for almost two years. They were subjects for my research. Research about this blog can be found in this link. Abundant thanks for my awesome former students.

Now I challenge students of my two classes. Both are speaking program classes named Speak Up Elementary Level 2 and Speak Up Pre-Advanced level 2. I meet and teach each classes once a week for 3 hours or two session per class. As always, it is a lot of fun teaching them and of course one meeting a week is not enough. Thus, I make a special challenge for them. I call it SILVANA's CHALLENGE. I challenge all students from both classes to write email regularly (of course I need to reply for their email too) and the second challenge is to write posts on this blog. I really wish that this blog will be continued by Emma and Fifi's juniors. The juniors that teach me more about how to be a good teacher and the juniors who have big spirit in writing too (hopefully). So, students, I call your names:
1. Natalia
2. Cindy
3. Alif
4. Tiara
5. Agnes
6. Ibram
7. Rifda from Speak Up Elementary 2 class

and
1. Rika
2. Dwiki
3. Ella
4. Ayu
5. Mela from Speak Up Pre-Advanced 2 class to answer my challenge.

I wish you all best of luck and of course prizes are awaiting for you. Please support this challenge and give comment to each of the students posts dearest readers.

:)

Silvana - The teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment