About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

S C H O O L

taken from google


In my opinion school is the second home for me, because I spent most of my time at school especially when I was in junior and senior high school. When I was a junior high school student, I started studying at 7 a.m. and finished about 2 p.m. Then when I was a senior high school student, I studied 9 hours per day from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. because my school was full-day school. Friends and teachers at school were the other family for me. We laugh, cry, share, and we done many activities together.

Based on my experience, spending too many time at school give consequences. First, I spend few time with my family at home, especially with my parents. Even when I take course after school, usually to prepare the national exams, I meet my family only about 2-3 hours. In fact, I felt closer with my friends, instead my parents. Another consequence is even it was a full day school, I still got homeworks and sometimes I done it till late night. I think studying is a good activity but too long time for studying is not good. Brain needs rest and refreshing frequently. Moreover, when I already tired from school, the only thing I want to do is take a rest, that’s why I had few time to re-study the materials I’ve learned.

However, school is one of unforgetable memory in your life that teach you lots of values by the experiences you’ve passed. Those of all experiences will probably help you to face what’s coming on your future. Maximize your school since it is a way to make your dreams come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment