About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Firework - Alex Goot feat. Tyler Ward (another version)

Last week, when I was browse in Youtube. I saw a nice video about accoustic songs that sing by someone that I don't know. Then, i looked many video of it. Actually i was really love to listen songs that the genre is pop or maybe rock to be change in another version like accoustic.

I only wanna share what i saw in Youtube maybe you like the songs .....
Of course i like it not only from the song, but also from the singer ....

Let's see
the man played piano and used glasses is Alex Goot
the other man who played a guitar is Tyler Ward

I thinked they only have this video but, they are so talented person and they have many collections of video. Some of the songs are recycle and the other are made by self.
You can check it in Youtube and you can see the songs that very nice ...

For me Tyler Ward is the most handsome in this video, but I also loved Alex Goot. Alex played piano very well and he has a good voice .....

Enjoy this video ...


and i also have another video ....




This is Tyler Ward with someone

No comments:

Post a Comment