About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Monday, June 13, 2011

The World's Greatest - R. Kelly


The world’s Greatest by R-Kelly is one of my favorite songs. This songs tells about positivism, how one should stand and overcome all the problems which might come in life. As the proverb says, “c’est la vie” It means, that’s’ life. Life is about problems, challenges, difficulties, and sometimes disasters. But everyone should prove that he can fight for what he believes. The road that we have taken might not be easy and there might be many obstacles on the way to reach the end, but the strength, the power, and the spirit we’ll have will be able to conquer all the problems.
Every time I hear this song I always get my positivism back. Though the title might sounds show off but try to keep singing this song all the time to ourselves and we’ll feel that there’s always something special about us. And yes, there’s always a way to be the greatest one.   



Yeah..
It's the worlds greatest, Yo
Worlds Greatest, Ever

I am a mountain. I am a tall tree
Oh, I am a swift wind. Sweepin' the country
I am a river. Down in the valley
Oh, I am a vision. And I can see clearly

If anybody asks u who I am
Just stand up tall look 'em in the Face and say

[Chorus]
I'm that star up in the sky
I'm that mountain peak up high
Hey, I made it. I'm the worlds greatest
And I'm that little bit of hope
When my backs against the ropes
I can feel it mmm. I'm the worlds greatest

I am a giant. I am an eagle.
I am a lion. Down in the jungle
I am a marchin' band. I am the people
I am a helpin' hand. And I am a hero

If anybody asks u who I am
Just stand up tall look 'em in the Face and say

In the ring of life I'll reign love
And the world will notice a king
When all is darkest, I'll shine a light
And use a success you'll find in me

No comments:

Post a Comment