About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Warmness On The Soul - Avenged Sevenfold

WARMNESS ON THE SOUL

Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make
And that feeling of doubt, it’s erased
I’ll never feel alone again with you by my side
You’re the one, and in you I confide


And we have gone through good and bad times
But your unconditional love was always on my mind
You’ve been there from the start for me
And your love’s always been true as can be


I give my heart to you
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you


And we have gone through good and bad times
But your unconditional love was always on my mind
You’ve been there from the start for me
And your love’s always been true as can be


I give my heart to you
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you





The fact of the Song :
 Warmness On the Soul is first single from Avenged Sevenfold. It was released on August 8, 2001. For the first single, it has soft music. Because the main instrument of the song is piano who played by The Rev :) Warmness On the Soul included in the Sounding The Seventh Trumpet album.

Why do I love the Song ? :
 The answer is short ! Because if I listen the song , It always remind me of short story of my classmate in second grade [8-A] of Junior High School. I will tell it ....
My first time listened the song, I was on second grade. I know this song from my best friend, named Vincent. He is sevenfoldism [fans' name of Avenged Sevenfold]. So I wanna know what is the best single of A7X. When I played song one by one from Vincent's cellphone, I stopped at this song and played it again and again :) Love this song !! :D So I sent the song to my cellphone :) The song has slow genre too :) it match if we listen the song when we are sad, depressed, or want to remind something ^^
I ever cried when listen the song, because at that time I was missed my friends at second grade [8-A] on junior high school very much.

So, It's my short story of my favorite song. What about your favorite song ?? Is there a story behind the song ?? :) Thx

wikipedia



2 comments: