About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Edelweiss Instrument

Edelweiss instrument is my second favorite songs—or instrument, but of course it is music. It is the original soundtrack of The Sound of Music. I don't know who is play it. I just find it when i browsing on 4shared to look for some instrumental music likes Beethoven, Mozart, Paganini, etc (just info: i like instrumental music! lol) #punch

First impression: it’s so calm music, i like it!

Everyday i plays it on my mp3 player before i go to sleep. It is likes lullaby for me and it can listen in every situation, when we happy or sad. In the first you’ll hear piano voice and then violin. And in the last second you’ll hear harp, piano and violin mix in one time with wonderfully.

So why you not listening it now?


And this is the lyric if you wanna sing it!
Edelweiss Edelweiss
Every morning you greet me
Small and white
Clean and bright
You look happy to meet me

Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow

Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss Edelweiss
Bless my homeland forever 

Let's sing with Captain!


P.S: If you know about who play this instrumental or anything about it, please leave any comment because i don't know further.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a nice song, so calm, so soothing. I may just try your way and listen to some of it before I got to bed ;)

    Keep up the good work and show me some more music ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you is using my advice? :k:
    awesome~
    thanks a lot

    for more music?
    unfortunately, i just show you 3 songs.
    but you can read another article.
    there are many article about my city.

    -Ryu-

    ReplyDelete