About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

No Tofu Please !!!!

Tofuu !!!!!
I hate this word, of course the food too -_-
Tofu is a food made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks. [yack]
I hate tofu because I think tofu has strange taste in my tongue :P
Tofu is juicy....yack !! until now, I never eat tofu again. Near my home, there's a Tahu Pong seller. Tahu pong has bad smell. if I passed in front of the Tahu pong seller I always increase my motorcycle speed :D
all of food that related with tofu, I will not eat it. Although Irfan Bachdim ask me to eat it, I will not eat it !!!! >,<
I don't care...
ckckckck. I prefer tempe to tofu !! I love tempe than tofu. tempe still has delicious taste if we eat it with condiment. Do you know, if I try to eat tofu, after that I felt headache. I don't know why ?!
You know guys...don't force me to eat tofu anymore !! :D

(Things That I Hate-Nindy)

2 comments:

  1. Nindy, tofu is one of world's food miracle. I LOVE IT VERY MUCH. hahaha we totally have different things in common. and about the tahu pong seller..it's the best smell :c:

    this is what happen when people like and hate something. comments are always against each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think tofu has freak taste miss :k

    ReplyDelete