About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

No Pink !!!!!


Pink, oh noo !
I don't know why I hate it since I was child. Many people said if pink is color of girl, I don't think so !
Until now , I don't have things that the color is pink. for me pink is ticky. if my friend wear pink clothes, I always asked her, why do you like pink ?? -_-
Most of them said if her mom who buy it for her. hahay :D
My aunt ever said if she wanna give me pink present ! I said NO !!!
I choose I don't want present if the color pink. I ask her to choose another color.
I hate pink, so I also don't really like women accessories. Like hair bands or something that have relation with pink. I don't like story about princess. Many my friend said if  simple or tomboy girl. I don't think so. I don't care what they said about me.

My friends ever said pink is just color, so why you hate it ??
I said if pink is very very ticky ....
yack .............
Room full of pink things ?! Oh my God ,,, Hate it very much ....
You know, my color's home is pink, except my room. My room is speciall! the color is blue...
One day I want my father change the color but my father said if the color is good. hhooamm, I'm bored see pink everyday ! -_-
and you friends ?? what do you think about pink ??

(Nindy)

1 comment:

  1. Do you mean you're a PINK HATER? i think pink is sweet though it's girlie. But i like pink :h:

    ReplyDelete