About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Drawing

I love drawing since i was a child. Especially drawing manga (comic)
And lately i interest in painting too.
I think drawing is like express my feelings. When i'm bored, when i'm happy, or when i'm sad.
I always drawing.

At the first time i didn't really like drawing.
I just see my older sister drawing, she used to like draw fashion design and she's coloured it too.
Then i start interest to do it too. But when i tried it was really bad and the draw is not balanced at all.
I feel a bit annoyed .____.

When i like to reading comics, i fad to tried to draw manga.
It was Tsukino Usagi from comic Sailor Moon.

(Lily)
Then i get interest with drawing 'till now.

These are some my drawing.
I'm sorry my draw is still bad m(_ _ )m







And this is my latest manga which i drew :P LOL






As far i only domineer to draw a girl O-o
I still learn.. haha xDD

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lily, what a fantastic pictures! You're talented as a manga drawer. How did you learn to draw manga? Do you sketch first or just draw? Fantastic. Well done Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx miss :D
    I learn by my self.. I do a sketch first

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaahhhhh i love it,may u teach me how to draw a manga,because i like draw a manga to,but ur manga is better than me -_-"

    :d: :d: :d:

    ReplyDelete