About Me

My photo
We are an English speaking community of ATMA English Course's students. We learn and practice our English while gaining knowledge and cultural understanding from all our new friends all over the world.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Comics


Hello all ...
Now I want to tell you about comics ...
Because if I feel bored , I will read my comics collection ...
I have many comics . Comics is picture story ...
Sometimes I hope if my subject book like comics . Wahaha I think it's nice , I will not feel bored if I study :D
But it's impossible :(

My favorite comics is Detective Conan. I like that because the story of Detective Conan is cool. Conan is smart too :) I want to be smart like Conan. I have the comics , I collected it !! :D
You know , I had not listened my father call me . Suddenly my father came into my room then took my comics ! :o
He wanted to throw my comics ! Oh no ...
I was lucky at that time , my father was patient but I got angry from him --'

And if I don't have a new series of Detective Conan , I read my old comics [again] :d haha,
I desire if I spend a lot of my money for comic ! comic is part of my life ..

I love Comics ! :)

2 comments:

  1. conan....he is cute.young.and brave.
    for me .its shocking comic.cause its many kind of sacrifice .


    one day.i want be mangaka(comics maker).

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw..I hope you can be a mangaka :)
    yes, there're a lot of mystery in Detective conan :D

    ReplyDelete